
Clara enjoys her elevated view of family mealtimes from the lofty security of her new high chair. She thinks the chair is pretty awesome for about 10 minutes before she realizes that the chair neither bounces, swings, nor vibrates, and she soon wonders why the back of her legs are sticking to the pleather. Just wait til she starts eating solids and realizes that the chair is a gateway to countless culinary adventures.

2 comments:
This is the coolest high chair I've ever seen. By the way, Clara is a doll! I think this is the best facial picture yet--at least for those of us who never get to see her in person. She's so cute!
Keep them coming.
I agree with your mom, her facial expression is great here. She looks like so much fun. I'm really glad you guys have a blog so that I can keep up with your family adventures (and yes, I consider a new high chair an adventure) :)
Post a Comment