This picture kind of makes me lose my appetite, but Clara certainly seems to be enjoying herself. We'll call this an ill-fated attempt at self-feeding-turned-finger-painting. She has an artistic soul.
Meg--I won't even tell you the extent of the snotty green that occurred on another occasion. Let's just say that it is perhaps unwise to feed one's baby freshly pureed banana when one's baby has a dripping head cold. Gag.
4 comments:
*snort* That pic is awesome! She'll get the hang of it, but until then make sure you have plenty of wipies handy.
*gigglesnortgiggle*
So cute.
Yeah, I think it would be less...unappetizing, if the food was a color other than snotty green. Still doesn't make her not cute though.
Meg--I won't even tell you the extent of the snotty green that occurred on another occasion. Let's just say that it is perhaps unwise to feed one's baby freshly pureed banana when one's baby has a dripping head cold. Gag.
Oh EW!
Post a Comment