Thursday, June 05, 2008

One hundred and six days

So I added the ticker you see to your right so I could watch in living color the countdown to our baby boy's arrival. One hundred and six days seems like a long time, which is kind of funny since every day I worry that he will come early like his sister. Not worth it. My OB is planning my third glorious c-section for somewhere around September 12, so I think I'll just hope to make it until then. That's only, like, 99 days. Right around the corner.

In the meantime, I'm most looking forward to a great reunion with Jeremy in only 27 days. And we are both looking forward to moving into the world's greatest rental. Please enjoy, as we do, this view of the house and this view from the house. Ah, Coeur d'Alene. So far, north Idaho has been very good to us. Now, if only we could actually live there. Just a few more weeks!



8 comments:

Ericka said...

Cute house! I love it! No more noisy neighbors! No more creaky floors! No more floor board heaters that can cause fires when toddlers stick food in them!! That is so fun! And I am a couple days away from being 24 weeks and they have my due date for Sept 24th! I wish I could plan mine for Sept 12th!! We have to be at Matt's bro's wedding the second week in October, I would love the extra week to get used to life with two kids!!!

Tristen said...

I can't believe that is a rental, or that you get to live in the most beautiful place ever!

Unknown said...

Okay that is gorgous! I am so happy for you! We sure miss Clara, oh and Rachel too! We had enrichment tonight and it just is not the same without Rachel! You are missed Rachel in primary too!

Anonymous said...

The house looks even cuter with your car in the driveway. By the way... your car turns over and purrs beautifully.

Britt said...

Wow very nice! I'm jealous! You'll have to post some more pictures of it once you get settled!

Rebekah said...

that seriously is the best rental ever. it looks gorgeous there, all those trees and people with actual yards!

Autumn said...

Wow, you've been busy! You're house looks great and if I'm not mistaken it looks like there might be enough room for visitors-expect us to arrive shortly :)

Stacie Tew said...

Congratulations on finding such a cute house and a nice neighborhood. And on the soon to be baby boy. Good luck with everything. We are thinking of you.

Stacie and fam