About a week before Jonathan was born, I was bustling around in the kitchen doing the dishes, and I could hear Clara playing in her room. She kept saying "Making houses, making houses" in kind of a sing-song voice, so eventually I grew curious enough to see what she was doing. And what she was doing, as you can see, was making houses. I was truly impressed with her creative genius. We had no idea she could even stack her blocks that well, let alone create such an array of miniature marvels.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Making houses
About a week before Jonathan was born, I was bustling around in the kitchen doing the dishes, and I could hear Clara playing in her room. She kept saying "Making houses, making houses" in kind of a sing-song voice, so eventually I grew curious enough to see what she was doing. And what she was doing, as you can see, was making houses. I was truly impressed with her creative genius. We had no idea she could even stack her blocks that well, let alone create such an array of miniature marvels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That shows some really great motor skills! Go Clara!!
that is so cute - don't you just love this age where they keep finding new things to make themselves even MORE adorable!!
What a darling little architect.
I love that! Emmy is a blocklover, and once in a blue moon when she decides to play by herself, she'll make some cool things . . . but usually she pretends to be incapable so that I'll have to sit down and "teach her" how to build a house. Maybe she'll be inspired if I start singing the "making houses" song.
BTW - love your new blog design. i need to figure out how to do stuff like that. I'm tired of my template.
That is so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment