
My sister Megan pointed out what I thought was a great comparison between Clara and Jonathan. Here they are on going-home-from-the hospital day. Clara was 18 days old and weighed an even 5 pounds, and Jonathan was two days old and weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces. What a difference nearly two pounds makes! And seriously, how cute are these kids?!

7 comments:
it's funny that when babies are born, you aren't really sure that they look like anything (well, maybe moms and dads do ;>) but looking back clara looks exactly like clara, so i'm trying to imagine what little jonathan will look like!
Rachel and Jeremy- little Jonathan is adorable! You guys sure make cute kids. Jonathan will pass Clara up in no time. (Megan and Nick are neck in neck- they could trade clothes if I let Nick wear pink.)
Oooh; I meant that Jonathan could pass Clara up in size; not cuteness.
They do resemble each other quite a bit! Boy, how I wish I could see your little angel in person!
By the way, I showed Maria your baby pictures, and she was very impressed by his cuteness!
They are soooo cute both of them!!
you can see who is the boy and who is the girl in them by their faces I mean not necessarily by the pink/blue colors, don't you think??
Jonathan looks like a little man already:)
Ileana--
I totally agree! I think they look so much alike, but Jonathan definitely looks like a boy to me already.
We are so happy for you guys. Having two kids is so much better than having one...not that one is not good. They are precious and the love you guys have for them is complete. Keep up the good work guys. We love and miss you.
Post a Comment