Thursday, October 23, 2008

They grow up so fast...


Jonathan shocked us this weekend by smiling at my mom...multiple times! I have a poor memory for things like milestones, so I wasn't really expecting for Jonathan to do anything much quite yet. But look at him now! This picture isn't the best, but since his smiles are elusive and fleeting, it'll have to do.

7 comments:

Ericka said...

What a cute little smile!!

Suzi said...

That is exciting! He looks so cute!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Oh, how cute! That's when the personality really starts to come out!

Unknown said...

He is so cute, I can even see some of Clara in him. What a cute little boy! I love this age - oh, I love every age! Sure miss you!

Naomi said...

Oh, my goodness! I think I'm going to die from all of the cuteness!

Meli said...

no! i think thats so cute!

Tara said...

That is SO darling! I love new baby smiles, there is nothing in the world quite like them!