OK. I don't like that there is no, "All of the below" category. Because I can certainly see all of the rest of you in him. I know, you wanted to know who looks 'most' like him, so that's why I voted the way I did.
By the way, has anyone ever told you that you and Jeremy make cute babies? I'm probably the first. Yup.
AAAAAA! I can't pick! It's impossible!! Seriously, wow, you guys all look alike, especially you and Clara (the resemblence between you two is uncanny)! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!
4 comments:
OK. I don't like that there is no, "All of the below" category. Because I can certainly see all of the rest of you in him. I know, you wanted to know who looks 'most' like him, so that's why I voted the way I did.
By the way, has anyone ever told you that you and Jeremy make cute babies? I'm probably the first. Yup.
Okay so you and Clara look SOOOO much a like! I love it! I miss you kids a ton and of course you! How's the snow up there?
AAAAAA! I can't pick! It's impossible!! Seriously, wow, you guys all look alike, especially you and Clara (the resemblence between you two is uncanny)! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!
I voted for Caillou--I couldn't help it. But really, all your kids look exactly alike. What a great looking clan.
Post a Comment