Monday, February 02, 2009

Then and now

I am getting ready to retire this particular outfit, so I thought I'd provide an illustration of how much Jonathan has grown in the past (almost!) five months.



(Have any other moms noticed that Carter's brand clothes are huge for their size range? This is allegedly a 0-3 month outfit, and in most other brands Jonathan is wearing 6-9 or 9-12 month sizes. I mean, he is many things, but "little for his age" is not one of them...)

6 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

Well, what a cute baby boy that little (HUGE) Jonathan is. It's the face that's changed the very most. He looks like a small person with personality and everything. I MISS HIM!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

I've noticed the same thing about the Carter brand. And, wow, he HAS grown! He doesn't have that infant look anymore, and is starting to resemble Clara (and you!). By the way, I meant to tell you before - the forgetting-to-buckle-Clara-in-her-seat-thing...I totally did that once, and I felt horrible about it too!

Mom said...

What a cute boy! How clever to show how much he's grown in one outfit! I know what you mean about Carter's clothing... they seem to last and last!

Ericka said...

So cute...he has the face of an angel!! We love these pajamas as Charlie has them too! And I have just retired them as well, he is in 6-9 month pajamas...and clothes...he's my little piggy!!

Autumn said...

What a little butter ball. I love it. He is sooo cute. He looks like Clara in the most recent photo (to me anyway). Very cute!

Julia said...

Seriously, what did you stuff those jammies with? What a cute little round tummy Jonathan has!! He makes Calvin look like a twig.