Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


9 comments:

Rebekah said...

daniel is ridiculously fat and it LOVE IT! his little wrists look like they're about to pop!

Rebekah said...

holy heck...jonathan...i was thinking of someone else's kid. man, i'm awesome...

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I have not checked your blog in forever! They are so cute Rachel. Jonathan is getting so big I just can't belive it. I am sorry about the RSV thing that is scary - we know how that is for sure. Good Luck too on the March of Dimes. I am going to run a 5K this summer - - I know ME! Don't laugh! Okay maybe just a little! Anyway, sure miss you all!

Harlin Family said...

Cute kids! I love Jonathan's rosy cheeks.

Unknown said...

They are soooo cute!!! I can't decide who's cutier (I don't know if this is a real word but you know what I mean:)... Those cheeks of Jonathan... I'm speechless.. Boy, you two sure know to make cute babies:)

Julia said...

What a stud muffin!

Taunya said...

Love that smile!

KS said...

Soooooooo cute! Your kids are seriously little Rachel clones. And I absolutely love Jonathan's pink cheeks! They look delicious. Good thing we don't live near each other. I might be tempted to take a bite. :)

Unknown said...

he is such a chunk! your kids are adorable and i love his rosey cheeks and her curly pig tails so cute