The Plenary: Recession Edition
What a sweet sweet little guy! He is so stinkin cute! Isn't this age the best! I love it!
Look at that squishy guy! I want to meet him.
I am speechles....He is sooooooo cute!
I'll have you know, I saw this yesterday. But I didn't comment, because I was mildly embarrassed about how late I was up. But I'm commenting now to say what an adorable baby he is. I don't really know how you stand it.
He is so cute! Look at those rolls. It just makes you want to squish him.
Oh...I love this picture. Great job capturing that sweet smile.
Yes, "Clara Jr." is just adorable. :)
He is so cute!
Rachel seriously! I love your children they are so darling!
this picture is SO cute!freakin adorable
SO CUTE!!! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a sweet sweet little guy! He is so stinkin cute! Isn't this age the best! I love it!
Look at that squishy guy! I want to meet him.
I am speechles....He is sooooooo cute!
I'll have you know, I saw this yesterday. But I didn't comment, because I was mildly embarrassed about how late I was up. But I'm commenting now to say what an adorable baby he is. I don't really know how you stand it.
He is so cute! Look at those rolls. It just makes you want to squish him.
Oh...I love this picture. Great job capturing that sweet smile.
Yes, "Clara Jr." is just adorable. :)
He is so cute!
Rachel seriously! I love your children they are so darling!
this picture is SO cute!freakin adorable
SO CUTE!!! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment