...who is an excellent and devoted father to these two:
And here's a brief portrait of Jeremy, according to Clara:
How old is Daddy? Two. Babies are two. How old are you? Twenty.
What does Daddy do for work? He writes words.
Does Dad like to make you breakfast? No!! Not in a pot! Just cold, cold, cold, cold cereal.
What do you like to do with Daddy? Run and play!
What's Daddy's favorite color? Brown. I like his brown shirt!
What does Dad like to eat? Foxes. It makes his throat very bad. There's a fox in his mouth. These are my molars. These are called my canines. Shark has two canines like me.
Happy Father's Day, Jeremy!

8 comments:
i wish you would stop putting pictures of that fat little baby on your blog, i just can't handle his cuteness. i want to squeeeeeze those shiny fat cheeks until they pop.
do you read cakewrecks? happy falker satherhood!
That Clara!
Thanks for being home with your family again Jeremy. It's just not the same when you're gone--that's a good thing.
Lest my mother's comment not make sense, Jeremy spent the last week in Boulder for a conference, and we enjoyed a great week with Grammy! Stay tuned for more deets.
Um...way cute post....but I just have one question! Is Clara breastfeeding her bear? That is so funny! And is that a baby boppy just for her? Wow, I need to get myself a little girl! I interviewed Jack too and he came up with some funny answers! Cute cute!
Ericka--
Clara is indeed breastfeeding her bear...or I think it might be a puppy. The little boppy came with one of those floor-play gyms...I think we had it when you lived by us. One of those mats with cross bars that has toys hanging from it. Anyway, she has fun periodically nursing with me. :)
I love Clara and the boppy. Too cute.
So sweet! What a crack-up that Clara is!
So, is Clara nursing that stuffed animal? :)
Post a Comment