Clara's dance recital was Monday night. She took a six-week tap and ballet class through the city, and I'm pretty sure the only thing she learned was that she gets extremely annoyed if we ask her to do an arabesque. Oh well. She had fun!
I think if you asked Clara, she would say the best part of the recital (and, quite possibly, the class as a whole) was that she got to go to Coldstone after her performance. She could not believe her good fortune. She was extremely surprised to learn that there are restaurants on God's green earth that serve nothing but ice cream. Wonders never cease for that child. That's probably why we love her so much.
Nice work, Clara-B. Now show me an arabesque.

8 comments:
Ah, the dance!
oh my gosh! this was the best dance i've ever seen!
Clara was the best "toe" dancer of the entire troupe.
That is one awesome video - I love the part where she waves - soo cute. :)
She is soooo darling. I can't believe she is so big. How fun to get to see her dance!! You must be a very proud Mommy!!
She is so sweet!
She was by far the best dancer... the first to turn around, the first to bend and the best on her toes. She did upstaged once though and she did nothing about it so she is not a diva. Very cute.
Such a cute little dancer! And those tutus are out of control! I love them!
Post a Comment