Monday, April 05, 2010

Respite on a Sunday Afternoon

A few Sundays ago, Jonathan woke up from his nap in a most unhappy state. Jeremy went in to console him, and when about 20 minutes had passed in silence I went in to check things out. This is what I found:


Sweet, no? Although in studying the picture I'm forced to pose a question: is Jeremy the only man on earth who gets "comfortable" after church by changing his pants but keeping his tie? He's a uniqe fellow. I like him.

4 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

He may not appreciate the finer points such as the neccesity of fine china on special days, but there's no one quite like your Jeremy which is what makes him so amazingly wonderful.

Autumn said...

I love that he changes his pants to get comfortable-he seems like a practical man.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

ADORABLE!!!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

ADORABLE!!!