Monday, December 20, 2010

Clara's Debut



A few weeks ago, Clara and I were asked to sing "He Sent His Son" at the ward Christmas party. Really, they just wanted her to sing it, so I stayed back from the microphone. I don't think she could hear the piano or me very well, but she just sang with vigor! We were really proud of her. As we were waiting to go up to sing, she was sitting on Jeremy's lap saying, "I don't have stage fright at all. I don't have stage fright." Then when she finished, she went back over to Jeremy and said, "I did it, Dad!" What a sweet girl.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Holy cow, I just love that girl. Soooo much. And her mom.

MOM/SUSAN said...

The best thing to happen to Grammy and Grandpa ALL DAY LONG! Thank you Clara for having such a wonderful love of Jesus and to sing with all of your heart. We love you!

Naomi said...

I am now a puddle of goo on the floor having just melted from CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Well done, Clara B! I am so very proud of you!

Sutton Family said...

Way to go Clara! She's awesome!

Anna B said...

that is the most precious thing i have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I know that I hardly ever comment, but that was just toooo wonderful to pass up. Thank you Clara. Thank you for sharing you testimony of Christ and I just don't know how Rachel could sing with her. I would just be smiling too big to get any music out. You both were wonderful, sweet and memorable.