Sunday, July 17, 2011

While the cat's away...

It's Jeremy's first full day at work (though he won't be an "official" employee until mid-August). Nevertheless, we're missing him on his first big day away and want to keep him posted on our activities while he's gone. In the last hour, we've gone on a walk (with much crying and whining; the kids also seemed unhappy), and done a little bit of city building and piano playing:




Why Clara seems largely incapable of keeping her eyes open or looking at the camera in a picture is beyond me, but we only had one shot.

In other news, we're starting to feel more settled after our first week in Missouri. House pictures to come (so look forward to that, Mom!).

1 comment:

MOM/SUSAN said...

I am looking forward to that, but as you know, I am a very patient woman.
(I see you rolling your eyes.) Missing you.