Everytime I think I should be providing Clara with more deliberate mothering to better enrich her developing mind, I just stop for a moment to recognize that she manages pretty well for herself. As you can see from the following pictures, she is practically a prodigy. Especially if intelligence is gained through putting everything into one's mouth, which I think it must be.
I cannot believe how big Clara is getting! She is so cute! We learned early on that there is no point in buying toys for them because they play with everything else!!
5 comments:
How do you stand being around such cuteness every single day? Of course she's brilliant--isn't it obvious?
Wow, yeah. That is a lot of things in that little mouth of hers. Cute!
She is SO cute! Seriously, only my future babies will compare. haha! ;)
I cannot believe how big Clara is getting! She is so cute! We learned early on that there is no point in buying toys for them because they play with everything else!!
I love how I can see your whole collection of Harry Potter books in the first picture :)
She's a cutie. It'd be wonderful to someday meet her in person.
Post a Comment