Clara just loved her lunch today: a nice tray full of baked beans. I'm just glad this happened during daddy-daughter time! Believe it or not, when I came home from teaching my class the only tell-tale sign was the bit of dried bean residue tucked into the crease of her neck. (Bonus in the first picture: you can see all three of her teeth!)
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Grammy's Baked Beans
Clara just loved her lunch today: a nice tray full of baked beans. I'm just glad this happened during daddy-daughter time! Believe it or not, when I came home from teaching my class the only tell-tale sign was the bit of dried bean residue tucked into the crease of her neck. (Bonus in the first picture: you can see all three of her teeth!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Upon close examination of the upper photo, one can actually see evidence of the heretofore rumored but never photographed teeth. I'm happy to see that they are really there.
Oops! I guess I should read the whole post before posting comments--I would have seen that Rachel proudly points out Jeremy's skill with the camera and working with temperamental tooth (teeth?) models.
It's strange, but the orangish-brown color really sets off the blue of her eyes.
I agree with Megan :)
Post a Comment