Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bye-Bye, Baby



Nothing signals the end of babyhood like a pair of pigtails, don't you think?

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

that's so exciting! she looks adorable.

Megan said...

What a sweet big girl! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the blogging world. It is new to me. I have kinda become a blog stocker that is how I found you. I was glad I did. Especially since you are moving my way. I am hoping to get to know your family even better. Cute pigtails. Hannah(my baby) was able to wear pigtails until she found some scissors. So Sad!
Looking forward to you moving here! My kids are excited as well.

Unknown said...

I so agree, she us such a big girl! I can't belive how much she has grown. She is going to be such a good big sister!!!

Emily said...

Aaaah, you've entered the wonderful world of little girl hair. Enjoy it while Clara's so agreeable, eventually you may need a stun gun to keep her still and to keep her from pulling out all of your hard work before church even starts. I used to wonder why anyone would bring their little girls to the store without doing their hair first. Ha ha. Joke's on me!

Rachel said...

Actually, Clara's entire life has been a hair battle already. She has the baby ragamuffin look down to a T. I tried to do her hair on a whim while she was watching her Little People show, which I turned on so I could cut her nails. The two times I've tried since then I've either done it while she was eating or watching a short show. If I come near her with a comb if she isn't otherwise engaged, it's like wrestling sweaty dynamite.

Emily said...

Well in that case I have some things that might work for you: Let her spray water on the mirror with a squirt bottle while you do her hair. Or, give her your jewelry or some otherwise forbidden item that she only gets to play with while you do her hair. If all else fails, have another girl. Second daughters are always sweet and agreeable, dontcha know?

Cormorant said...

Those are adorable! What a cutie! I thought of you when Naomi et. al were able to come to my graduation bbq! Congrats on your upcoming move!