We are having a baby! I'm due September 19, and we found out last week we are having a baby boy! No names yet, but when we asked Clara what the baby's name was, we think she said "Beau." So look forward to that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Plenary: Recession Edition
11 comments:
Well look at you, Ms. Perfect! You're looking mighty fine, and I look forward to the arrival of Baby Beau Bryson. Good times.
By the way, rumor had it you have a birthday present on your kitchen table for one of your favorite sisters...
Hooray! Congratulations! We're excited to see pictures on the blog! September is coming so soon, you kept a good secret! Congrats again to both you and Jeremy. Boys are so fun, as you know!
Megan,
FYI--the present is on my kitchen counter.
Whoa! Yes, you keep good secrets indeed. Congrats, and I look forward to seeing him featured on your blog!
Congratulations on the baby boy! One of my "Syracuse Regrets" is not being able to hang out more with you and Jeremy, you guys are so funny. Good luck in Idaho.
Congratulations!
You guys keep a great secret indeed! Congrats on Baby Beau Bryson. Great aliteration eh? I'm sure Clair will love to have a friend to pack around. You guys are moving to Idaho? What part? Hey, it's definitely closer to Utah than New York!!!! BTW-my face, arms, and feet didn't burn because they are used to being exposed to the sun plenty. As for the rest......
Christie--Do you have a blog?
Yes, Beau goes with Bryson much better than Jackson does!! (Going back to an email conversation a while back in case you forgot, when I asked if it was ok to use Clara's name if we had a girl and you said you would ask to use Jackson but that is just too many "sons" for your liking! But Beau works much better! I am sure it makes it a lot easier to pick a name when you have your toddler do it for you! And I am happy to say that you too have a baby bump, so cute!!
Rachel - Yeah!! You look amazing! What a fun surprise!! Congratulations!!
congrats! i think clara was trying to say beau-bekah, which is the male equivalent of rebekah. out of the mouth of babes, guys.
Post a Comment