We can't get enough of Clara these days. She is full of energy and sweetness, and she is developing strong preferences of what she likes to do, say, and wear. For example, we often come across her either wearing interesting outfits or requesting help in assembling interesting outfits. And then, of course, we sometimes just dress her up ourselves and bask in all of her Clara cuteness.
On a related note of general Clara-love, we are happy to report that Clara's first Sunday in nursery last week was wonderful. She didn't even look back when Jeremy dropped her off, and every time I swung by the nursery to check on her (which was pretty often, I will admit) she was just happily playing or singing or spilling water on herself (why didn't we spend more time teaching her to drink out of a cup before she turned 18 months old??). And of course we were thrilled to hear that she followed up every request with a "please" and every offering with a "thank you." What a sweet pea.

6 comments:
Okay, I love that girl and it just hit me today that this is the last time I will get cute little Clara hugs or see her point to me and come running. I hope I get to see her still every once in a while. I will defiently miss her! Oh and you guys too!
Clara is such a sweet toddler. I love her big happy blue eyes. It's so fun to see new little personalities emerge.
Your daughter is so cute. All of the pictures are great but I have to say, I'm definitely loving the outfit she has on in the second one!
Hi Rachel! I found your blog via Nick & Jana! I must 2nd the comment that Clara was an ANGEL (being her nursery leader :)) in nursery and I think she is probably the best little girl I've ever met with her quiet "please" and "thank you's"! I also have to tell you that she put her napkin and plate in the trash! I wish I got to see her longer!
aww was this your last sunday! hard stuff! so sad! it hasnt even hit me yet really b/c we just got settled with every lil thing. congrats to us i guess. if you need a stop by in boise if you go this way feel free to call and stay with us! i didnt even know abt that book or what was going on in the world so im glad i can read your blog. clara is so cute. she and river must be going through the same thing...its so fun yet frustrating b/c i cant be the boss anymore. ha!
Clara is as sweet as can be! And its so exciting that she'll be a big sister soon!
Hi, Rachel!!!! I'm delighted to have found your blog (from Tara and Bill!) We now have a blog up and running. Man, I miss the Welton family! CA is not the same without you. But its nice to know you are all spread abroad making the world a better place! ;)
We hope you are happy, healthy and well!
Love, the three of us!
Post a Comment