Nothing says "Welcome, summer" like a girl's first-ever popsicle. She surely enjoyed the treat, and when the last bit fell off the stick she spent several minutes working to put the stick back through the popsicle. I will admit that the whole event turned into quite a sticky situation, but her glee was worth the mess.
Friday, June 06, 2008
I like it when we eat new things
Nothing says "Welcome, summer" like a girl's first-ever popsicle. She surely enjoyed the treat, and when the last bit fell off the stick she spent several minutes working to put the stick back through the popsicle. I will admit that the whole event turned into quite a sticky situation, but her glee was worth the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
a wegman's just opened about 45 minutes away from here! i'd have to get a zipcar to go down there, but i just might do that one of these weekends...
Oh, she is sooo sweet! I miss her a lot at church:(... But I am glad you both are fine. I LOVE the pictures with your new home... Is it all yours or you'll have to share it with another family? Coeur d'Alen looks gorgeous, lucky you!!!
Could that belly be any cuter? Also, the house looks really nice. How did you find such a great rental?
we miss clara!! what a cute cute cute pop belly!
That's great for you guys! I'm mad you didn't stop to see me in Nebraska if you really drove through. You can see the beauty of those horrific storms on my last post! ok, congrats on the move and lots of love, lou
That is such a fun picture, it aleast looks hot enough to run around in a diaper. That is good! We are dying out here!
Post a Comment