Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Rudy Maxa
My new favorite show is one I recently discovered on one of our PBS channels: "Rudy Maxa's World." Not only is it on at the best possible time (11:30 a.m.--just when Clara goes for a nap and Jonathan usually wants to eat) but it also makes just about everywhere in the world look like paradise. Plus, he kind of looks like my dad...if my dad were the kind of guy who traveled around the world wearing business casual and frequenting international discotheques. So far, this show has made me desparate to travel to Buenos Aires, Bangkok, Dehli, Mexico City, Estonia, St. Petersburg, and Kyoto. Ahhh, Kyoto...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think I've seen this program and remember thinking, "I'm probably not ever going to visit these places, but it's pretty great that I get to sit here and watch this. Not quite as good as the real thing, but close". It's a great life.
You're right. I've ALWAYS thought Rudy Maxa looked a little like your dad. Huh.
oooooo ill have to check it out! althought that would be really bad on our budget, b/c i might really pick up and go and pretend like i have money to do so.
i've never seen the show, but he looks like the kind of guy who eats kielbasa and loves da bears. and his name is rudy. i bet he carries a switch blade with him wherever he goes. i bet he takes of beer caps with his teeth. am i right? am i right?
Post a Comment