Cute hair!! i love the sideways hat. Enjoy the weather, it will be even warmer tomarrow. Isn't it funny to see all the people out in tanktops, shorts and flip flops, but after 6 months I can't blame them!
Cute hair Rachel, but let's be honest. How can cute hair compete with the cutest smile in the Universe? I am SO happy that you are finally out and about and that you are all healthy and feeling the bliss. Enjoy!
Thanks for brightening my day once again. I am happy that the sun is out and you can enjoy the outside again. Hope everyone stay healthy now. It is so nice to catch up every few weeks, a nice "coffe break" from work.
That is the sweetest smile!! I envy his smooth perfect skin! He is such a cute little guy! And I like your hair cut! So much easier with short hair no?
7 comments:
Oh good heavens! Too much cute in one picture! Cute hair, cute baby! It's good to see Jonathan feeling better! Huzzah for beautiful days!
Cute hair!! i love the sideways hat.
Enjoy the weather, it will be even warmer tomarrow. Isn't it funny to see all the people out in tanktops, shorts and flip flops, but after 6 months I can't blame them!
Cute hair Rachel, but let's be honest. How can cute hair compete with the cutest smile in the Universe? I am SO happy that you are finally out and about and that you are all healthy and feeling the bliss. Enjoy!
I have to agree 100%. There is no time for computer things when there is dirt to play in (and eat) and balls to throw. I love spring. Enjoy!
Thanks for brightening my day once again. I am happy that the sun is out and you can enjoy the outside again. Hope everyone stay healthy now. It is so nice to catch up every few weeks, a nice "coffe break" from work.
Send some of that sun my way! I'm in my wool socks today. Love the new do.
That is the sweetest smile!! I envy his smooth perfect skin! He is such a cute little guy! And I like your hair cut! So much easier with short hair no?
Post a Comment