I watched it too and loved it. For some reason my sound wasn't working so I had to watch it with closed captions. It was still good even though it was hard to read fast enough in the more passionate conversations. I would love to see it again, with sound. :)
Okay so I took your recommendation and thanks to netflix was able to watch this movie in a little over two weeks-It was right up my alley. Thanks for that.
3 comments:
I watched it too and loved it. For some reason my sound wasn't working so I had to watch it with closed captions. It was still good even though it was hard to read fast enough in the more passionate conversations. I would love to see it again, with sound. :)
right?? amen.
Okay so I took your recommendation and thanks to netflix was able to watch this movie in a little over two weeks-It was right up my alley. Thanks for that.
Post a Comment