..Clara.. This is the face of a girl who no longer wears nappies! (I thought just a picture of Clara would be better than an "action shot," if you know what I mean.)
..Rachel.. If I do a repeat performance of this accomplishment, my only goal is to not come in last in my age division. I aim high.
..Jeremy.. I really debated about this one. At first I thought I could list all the progress he's made on his dissertation, or the publications he's had accepted. Then I realized that nothing says "biggest accomplishment" like jumping over a 6'5" man. Even though Jeremy screams like a girl and nearly kills himself (as you'll see in the video), it's still impressive. Six foot five. Wow. (Additional information, as (truthfully) provided by Jeremy: 1)the sun was in his eyes; 2)he had already lept gracefully over me twice, which is fatiguing even though I'm only 5'4"; 3)he'd eaten a worrisome amount of roasted pig.) I recognize that it doesn't look that impressive in the video, but in the moment it was truly a sight to behold.

10 comments:
I didn't realize Jeremy had such an awesome talent. You've been holding out on us. What else can you do?
Wow, your accomplishments make us feel like we are just a couple of no talent slackers! Oh my goodness, we simply can't wait to see your kids!
Oh, and you and Jeremy of course. That just goes without saying.
Congrats to the Bryson Family for such astounding accomplishments!
Jeremy's video reminded me of that one time when you guys were dating and we all went to the Provo Towne Center Mall and Jeremy was trying to impress us with his ability to slide on the snow in the parking lot, but then he turfed it and landed flat on his back and we laughed until we cried. Until he opened up the sunroof on the Golf and dumped snow on us. Then I think I really did cry.
Great progress! And I laughed when I saw Jeremy's video--that's amazing.
awesome video of Jeremy. I can't wait to show Matt!
Your year has been truly amazing!It is funny but we have the same goal Rachel, the only problem is we will both be in the same age division next year:) And Jeremy's big jump is really even bigger since Jay is actually 6'6"! Too much fun...
Good job, Jeremy. That was a sight to see. We both laughed just like we were there with you!
Congrats little Jonathan. That is quite the milestone.
Little Clara is adorable as ever.
Rachel, you are amazing. Are you going to do the triathalon again? If you do, all power to you, woman!!
I also just noticed that Jonathan is giving you a fist of triumphal victory in the post-tri pic.
That video of Jeremy is the BEST. I laughed so hard - what made him even think to DO that?!
You guys are an exceptional family! I can really appreciate the potty training. Isn't it so nice to only have to change one kid's diapers all day? I think I gained much more sanity and time in my day when Ada became fully trained. Kudos to Clara!!! And, that video of Jeremy is awesome. Scary, but awesome!
Post a Comment