I'm presuming you made the matching dresses - they are very cute. Is that smocking on the front?!! I love how both of your kids look like mini-Rachels. :) Also, your hair is beautiful!
Even though I already told you over the phone how cute your hair is curly, I am leaving a comment because you know how I feel about leaving comments. Yes.
6 comments:
awwwwww, you are all so adorable! love the dresses, rachel. they turned out really well!
I'm presuming you made the matching dresses - they are very cute. Is that smocking on the front?!! I love how both of your kids look like mini-Rachels. :) Also, your hair is beautiful!
Even though I already told you over the phone how cute your hair is curly, I am leaving a comment because you know how I feel about leaving comments. Yes.
What sweet pictures! You look beautiful!
Rock, how cute is that....... my mom would do that to me too...... dress alike..... but I was never in style like you guys are..... so cute!
xoxo lou
Post a Comment