
I took this head shot of Jeremy the other day for his department website. Isn't he handsome? I put it as the wallpaper of my computer for sort of a joke, and as it turns out it's a pretty funny joke because his head is truly larger than life on the screen, and the kids think it's absolutely hilarious.
A few highlights from the photo shoot:
-I said, "Where do you want to take the picture?" and he said, "Just in that little copse of trees in our back yard." Who says "copse of trees"?? (He is reading over my shoulder saying, "But it is a copse!")
-When I told him to turn his head at a slight angle to his body he told me I was not supposed to be taking his senior picture. But we both agreed, in the end, that it was a good idea.
-When he came out into the front room in preparation for the shoot wearing these glasses (which are new and which he hasn't really worn yet), Clara looked up at him and said, "When did you start wearing glasses?" (Where has she been her whole life?)
All said, I think it's a pretty good picture. We sure do like our Casio. :) Jeremy is fond of saying that Casio is super great at point-and-shoot cameras and digital watches--of which (I flatter myself) we own both.

4 comments:
Semesters of students will gaze upon this photo while putting together their course schedules and ask themselves, 'Does this guy look like an easy grader?'
Answer? Not on your LIFE, Nelly. Not. on. your. life.
I like this picture - it s a really good one of him. And I love the dialog in this post, especially the conversation about the "copse" (I'm with you on that one, Rachel) - you guys are too cute. :)
:) oh my goodness we miss you guys
copse of trees... :-)
Post a Comment