Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Here comes Santa Claus

Here's a little game of "Who's that baby?" for your perusal and enjoyment. Leave your guess in the comments. Hint: they are not the same baby. But they could be. But they're not.


8 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

I realize I've never seen either of your boys, but I'm going to guess that the first is Jonathan and the second is Cole. This is partly based on appearance, but I also divined from what I know of you: are you the sort of girl who would put the babies in order or reverse order? Now, a clever girl would put the babies into reverse order, because she would know that only a great fool would guess they were in order. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not place the babies in reverse chronological order. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I'm obviously right.

Julia said...

Also, I'm guessing you wouldn't have put Clara in a Santa suit.

Kristin said...

Audrey says the first is Cole and the second is Jonathan. I was thinking the opposite but I am not sure. They are certainly adorable and alike.

Anna B said...

i think the first is jonathan--i feel like that is a jonathan smile.

Emily said...

What Anna B said.

Emily said...

And what Julia said.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

I'm guessing that the first one is Jonathan and the second one Cole.