Monday, January 23, 2012

Super!

Back in the day, possibly as long as three full months ago, when Jonathan's love of superheroes was at its peak, we all got ourselves some superhero names. This was during the time when Jonathan would rarely answer to his own name, demanding instead that we call him by a constantly rotating list of superhero names.

(I'm sure you can imagine a conversation like the following: "Hey, Jonathan!" "I'm not Jonathan! I'm Spider-Man!" "Oh! Hey, Spider-Man!" "No, I'm Batman!" etc., etc.)

Anyway, Jonathan is a warm-hearted and generous little guy, so he made sure that we all had our own superhero names as well.

Neither Clara nor I were awarded particularly memorable superhero names, though we were grateful to have them nevertheless. Jeremy got to be Cop-Man, which is amusing on so many levels. And then of course, the teeny guy got a name too--the best one of all.

Meet Biggie Man.


Biggie Man is an incredibly powerful superhero. He is known for his steely gaze, his napalm drool, and his unpredictable (and powerful) explosions. Don't be fooled by his mild-mannered alter-ego or his passive expression. Biggie Man is legit. And biggie. And awesome. And also pretty tender. It's great to be so super.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that super heroes are not supposed to be cute, but Biggie Man is adorable!

Emily said...

I feel a little left out that you didn't reveal yours and Clara's secret super hero names...

But Biggie Man makes me feel a lot better.

Elder Richey said...

Oh my word, he is adorable.

MOM/SUSAN said...

Melting! How can you stand such cuteness every single day! Miss all of you super heroes-a lot.