Wednesday, November 07, 2007

When you're helping you're happy

Clara loves taking objects out of containers, although she is far less enthused about putting them back. Some might say that she's never actually put anything away. Some would be right. Here Clara is "helping" me sort through some of her old clothes while looking for any larger clothes we may not have removed from storage. She thought it was a great activity. I just realize everytime I take a picture of her playing on the floor that our apartment looks pretty mangy from floor level. Oh well.


4 comments:

Tristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tristen said...

Every time I look at posts about Clara I just crack up! She DOES look so happy to be helping! You must laugh so much with that sweet little cheery face all the time. I'm finding that Avery can't get ENOUGH of helping me to dump all of the contents of any cupboard, drawer, dishwasher, toy box, etc.. that she can get her hands on.
(I just deleted a comment that I just posted... I called Clara by the wrong name! Where did I get the name Olivia??!!)

Megan said...

Gosh, I'm at a loss for words to describe the cuteness that is the combination of the crinkle nose and the new teeth! Also, I saw that it's 35 and snowing in your neck of the woods. How's that working out for you?

Jill T said...

I guess I'm not the only one who has kids that would rather pull out than put away! Clara is so cute. It's fun to see all of the pictures of her!