Clara has taken quite a fancy to these egg-and-milk-free bran muffins. This morning I gave her half of one for a snack, and she literally stuffed the whole thing in her mouth and proceeded to methodically chew it until it was gone. I stood close by, ready to save her from death by choking, but she managed pretty well. That's my good eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Clara is adorable! I was so happy to come to your blog and find out you guys have a little girl! I am so glad we can check in on you guys more often.
oh rachel, i seriouskly loooovvvvve reading your blogs. i miss my vt companion. which reminds me i need to make those calls. anywho i also need to add you to my blog. one day when im not lazy ill do it. anywho, this isnt about me, its abt you...thus i love your writing and always can hear your voice as im reading!! she is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment