It's hard for Clara not to absorb some of the general Marxist zeal that floats around our house. All right; I kid. Jeremy has read his fair share of Marx and/or Marxist theorists for various seminars, but I'd hardly call him zealous. Just because he only wears workers blues to school doesn't mean anything, right?
Clara was actually sporting her blanket around her neck to give her a boost of baby superpower to help her combat her cold. She has been quite congested and for a few days had a cough that interrupted her usually blissful sleep. She's doing much better now, so maybe in a few days we can stop using the humidifier, which is making her room smell a bit damp and dank.
Other than her labor organizing and superhero efforts this week, Clara has also learned to walk. And at 15 months, I must say Jeremy and I were quite ready for her to hit this milestone. After a few days of accidental stepping, she now recognizes that she can walk and seems to take great pleasure in it. I'll have to figure out a way to post some video...

3 comments:
I'm going to try the "boost of baby superpower" for Ava; she has a cold as well. Such a great idea! :)
tell clara i'll be the first to join her marxist revolution. i'm considering voting for hillary purely because those universal health care lies are so tempting.
She is the cutest super hero I have ever seen! I would want her to protect me! And hey, I am just glad it isn't us that has to listen to her pitter pattering all around that noisy creaky apartment of yours! You two were bad enuf! ha ha ha I remember conversations we had of you telling us you would walk around certain areas in your floors so as not to disturb us with the creaking!! In all honesty, it was never that bad! Go Clara...oh and speaking of Clara, you may be receiving a letter from us begging you to use that name for our possible future daughter! :)
Post a Comment