I've been finally uploading pictures we've taken over the past four or five years of our marriage (ever since we got our digital camera) to get printed and put into albums, and I am currently in our Montana stage of life, which makes me feel very nostalgic. And since this blog was started post-Montana, I'm sure many of you are just dying to enjoy evidence of Bozeman's perennial splendor.
Wow, there is the outskirts of Syracuse beautiful (you know looking out over the hill where we lived and seeing all the beautiful trees) and then there is Montana beautiful! Looks like you guys had a lot of good adventures!
Oh my goodness! I'd forgotten how beautiful it is in Montana and why we'd love to have you end up there. Those were good times to be sure--but so are these and there are so many amazing times ahead!
6 comments:
Wow, there is the outskirts of Syracuse beautiful (you know looking out over the hill where we lived and seeing all the beautiful trees) and then there is Montana beautiful! Looks like you guys had a lot of good adventures!
Oh my goodness! I'd forgotten how beautiful it is in Montana and why we'd love to have you end up there.
Those were good times to be sure--but so are these and there are so many amazing times ahead!
Wow! Those pictures really make me miss the mountians out west! They are breath taking!
ummmm...okay, maybe i could live in montana afterall. im going to go call tyler and ask him to apply to jobs out there! whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am speechless, how beautiful!!! I hope to discover places that beautiful around here.
i never made it to montana, which i consider to be a shame. one day, one day...it looks much more promising than wyoming...
Post a Comment