Saturday, April 26, 2008

Park Play


We have had a two-week string of beautiful spring weather, and we couldn't be more grateful. The leaves and the blossoms are exploding all over the city, and we have been able to spend more time outside in the last couple of weeks than we did all winter. I love not-winter!


Today we went to our favorite park to play and enjoy the sunshine. The highlight was going for a ride on this great cozy coupe. And as an added bonus, when Jeremy went to rent it he discovered that the previous rider had generously paid for the next user to ride for a whole hour! We rode for five miles along this beautiful lakeshore trail, and Clara was a big hit as she waved to passers-by from her perch.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay seriously that looks like so much fun, we are totally going to have to try that before we leave!!

Meli said...

i agree with jana. where is this? is this websters park? tell me. tell me! how awesome that that guy paid for you guys. way cool!

Taunya said...

Whenever I see pictures of your cute little family my first thought is fun. You always seem to find adventures and ways to create memories.

Katie said...

Clara's pigtails are the cutest in the world - complete with a little curly-q. I'm so jealous!! What a doll!!!

Rebekah said...

clara looks adorable in the hat. i love it!

Rachel said...

Reba--I think the hat makes her noggin look huge, but I also think she's a cutie in it. :) Thanks! :)

Tara said...

Honestly, those pigtails are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Honestly.