But she's also, obviously, still a sweet baby when she's awake. Later in the day we found her sitting in our closet trying to eat dry cereal with a spoon. That's what I call a tender girl.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A Rare Look...
...at Clara sleeping. What a sweet baby! We almost never get to see her sleeping anymore, since she nearly always wakes up when we come into her bedroom.

But she's also, obviously, still a sweet baby when she's awake. Later in the day we found her sitting in our closet trying to eat dry cereal with a spoon. That's what I call a tender girl.
But she's also, obviously, still a sweet baby when she's awake. Later in the day we found her sitting in our closet trying to eat dry cereal with a spoon. That's what I call a tender girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well, at least we know she's got "The Bambi Eyes" down pat.
What a beautiful girl! She is growing and getting cuter with each picture. Those are some dang blue eyes! It's fun to read your blog and catch up. We watched home movies the other day and saw you guys at Asher's first birthday. Can you believe that was about 3 1/2 years ago? Too bad we don't live closer. I bet our little girls would be great friends. Lucy is now 1 year, 8 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days (going by the way you track ages with babies!) hehe I just started a blog. Check it out sometime.
chrisncarlynkids.blogspot.com
love, Carly
Reading your posts make me so excited for the day I have a baby! I hope I can keep a blog half as well as you do.
Okay, can she get any cuter with her blonde curls and her big blue eyes?!?
She is sooo cute! We sure are going to miss you two when you leave! I don't what Bryan is going to do.
Sweet Clara! I love pictures of little ones sleeping. It is always so precious.
Post a Comment