Clara and I decided to take advantage of uncommonly nice springtime weather by venturing to Syracuse's own Rosamond Gifford Zoo. I'd never been there, and it was fun to be outside--without jackets, no less!
I have to admit that I think zoos are kind of sad, and late winter lack of foliage doesn't really improve anything. At the same time, I love seeing the animals, so zoo-going always leaves me feeling ambivalent. But Clara thought it was a good time. She especially liked the lions and the "gigers" (tigers) and the primates. And the elephants. Yes. And she really liked once she decided to get out of her stroller how there were so many small curbs and ledges she could sit on. She really likes things just her size.

6 comments:
I honestly don't know how you stand it. Just when I think she couldn't get or be cuter--she is!
i totally agree with your mom!!!! she is so freakin cute! i looooove her facial expressions! i agree with you on the zoo....i felt like that abt the circus too.
About the zoos, American ones are WAY more humane than the zoos we have been to overseas, but for some reason overseas do not have all the safety concerns we seem obsessed with here, so parks, zoos, etc, are quite thrilling.
Honestly Rachel, CAN she get any cuter? She looks like a mini-you, SOOOO cute!
Okay, does this child EVER stop smiling?!?!? I will agree with everyone else and say she is so cute!! I think the Syracuse Zoo is sad compared to a lot of other zoos...(I guess not for the reasons you are thinking of) I just think there is not a whole lot there to see! The Phoenix Zoo, now thats a zoo!
Did you like the penguins? That is our favortie! I just can't get over how cute Clara is and how much fun she is to be around we will definetly miss that little girl. Especailly Bryan since he would like to be a Bryson.
those leg warmers are so tight, as in cool, that i can barely stand it.
Post a Comment