Thursday, October 01, 2009

These teeth are made for cleaning


Clara recently took her first trip to the dentist--a task I have been putting off for a good long while on account of my own dental phobias. All I can say is this: if I got to go to the dentist where she gets to go to the dentist, I would go all the time. The office had a slide, games, trains, video games, and toys, and once she got into the exam room she got to watch the end of "Kung-Fu Panda" while getting her teeth cleaned.

All in all, a pleasant visit and a clean bill of dental health. And she got some new "tooth-taste," the kind you have to spit out, which has added a whole new level of adventure to her evening cleaning.

7 comments:

Steph said...

This picture makes Steve extremely happy. Good work.

MOM/SUSAN said...

All I can say is that you must have done a perfect job at preparing Clara for her first dental appointment. She doesn't even look intimidated by the strange masked woman with her hands in her mouth.
Way to go to all of you. You are amazing. By the way, is Clara getting growth hormones or something? She looks so big! When did this happen? Hurry! Get here quickly before she turns 18!

Sutton Family said...

which dentist did you go to? gwen is needing an apt and that looks like one cool dentist office!

Sutton Family said...

oh, and am loving your song collection. we could totally road trip together with very few disputes.

Unknown said...

It looks like if went well!! I was nervous the first time Bryan went. He was awesome and totally opened his mouth just fine! Then Tyler just did what his brother did!! FABULOUS!! Miss you all!

erin said...

I love pediatric dentists!!! They make life so much easier. Although Julia took my boys to the dentist for me last time.

Rebekah said...

I had a dentist once who had the same getup. They kept trying to get me to play video games, but I wanted to be fully aware of what was going on in case they slipped up and I needed to file a lawsuit.