The Plenary: Recession Edition
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. She's adorable.
I think you've found the photo for her senior ad. Such a stylish baby and confident baby.
Hey, I've been looking for my tights for ages! How did she get them?!;)
When you are a baby, sometimes you wear stretchy pants. In your room. It's for fun.
OK. So I'm in histerics over Dad's comment almost as much as I am over the photo. Ah....to be so comfortable in one's own skin. A worthy goal.
Hmph. Now I want some Nachos.
I'm not sure how I feel about my beautiful niece being compared to less beautiful Jack Black. Bless her little heart.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. She's adorable.
I think you've found the photo for her senior ad. Such a stylish baby and confident baby.
Hey, I've been looking for my tights for ages! How did she get them?!
;)
When you are a baby, sometimes you wear stretchy pants. In your room. It's for fun.
OK. So I'm in histerics over Dad's comment almost as much as I am over the photo. Ah....to be so comfortable in one's own skin. A worthy goal.
Hmph. Now I want some Nachos.
I'm not sure how I feel about my beautiful niece being compared to less beautiful Jack Black. Bless her little heart.
Post a Comment