Monday, March 03, 2008

When Clara is sick...


...she gets to more or less do whatever she wants. This is her watching her favorite "shhh" (show), a Little People DVD about animals. She loves that thing, even though she watches TV for only maybe an hour or so per week. Unless she is sick, which she was on Thursday and Friday (I will spare you the details, but we went through lots of diapers and lots of outfits; use your imagination).

We also made this little fort in the corner of her room. She was excited to try to lie down on her "plillow" (which she never quite reached in this picture). Eventually she would only play in there if I would too. And I am never one to say no to lying down and doing very little, so I was happy to oblige.

3 comments:

Ericka said...

Poor Clara, being sick is no fun, for mom or baby! Hope she gets better soon!

Rebekah said...

i had a jenny lind crib when i was little! i love that style.

Cormorant said...

Poor Ava has been sick lately as well. And like Clara, she gets to do whatever she wants. I just feel so bad for their tiny bodies all full of yuckiness.