Sunday, July 20, 2008
We have a date!
Most of you know that I'll be having my third c-section with this baby, and a few days ago we got word from my OB's office that our surgery has been scheduled. What that means is that our sweet baby boy will make his grand entrance on September 10, 2008. Let the countdown begin! We are certainly excited about our new baby, and this makes the whole thing seem alarmingly real. Despite having done this twice before, nothing about me having babies has ended up being easy or normal (is it ever?) so I have a fair helping of nervousness mixed in with my excitement. Nevertheless, we think September 10th will be a grand birthday for our baby boy. Here's hoping he decides to stay put until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good date! Not quite as good as the 12th but I think the 10th sounds great.
YAY! Hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see pictures of this little baby boy!
Yay! It's really too bad that we aren't neighbors anymore, our two little guys could have been the best of friends!
Congrats! September 10th is not too far away... hang in there!
I love all your pictures, and posts. You are one fabulous momma!
Post a Comment