is that a shoe polishing brush? that's so old school! my dad has a bunch of those and i love, love them! do most men still shine their shoes these days?
I love your blog. I have your last email left in my history and I get to go to it everynow and then and there you are. New pictures, new babie, new info... all that to make me smile. Thank you! AND I agree with all the other comments, cute hair, happy kids with great smiles.
12 comments:
Look at those curls! You're a good hair-doer. We aren't too good in the curling hair department.
And cute smiles, too. But those are all natural.
is that a shoe polishing brush? that's so old school! my dad has a bunch of those and i love, love them! do most men still shine their shoes these days?
Yea! Pictures! I LOVE pictures, especially when they are such adorable happy children.
Oh, adorable. Adorable! I love "just for fun" days!
Clara's hair is absolutely adorable!!
well, someone didn't get the official release email because apparently their verizon account isn't active anymore...
http://fayeforsure.blogspot.com/
Those are some very cute happy kids you got there. Good job.
Those smiles are so cute!
I don' think Clara could be ANY cuter! I would die for hair like that! And little Jonathan is a cutie patootie as well!
Love the smiles, and Clara's curls!!! How cute?!?!!! :)
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how curly Clara's hair is! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
I love your blog. I have your last email left in my history and I get to go to it everynow and then and there you are. New pictures, new babie, new info... all that to make me smile. Thank you! AND I agree with all the other comments, cute hair, happy kids with great smiles.
Post a Comment