Cole's two-month "birthday" was yesterday. Two months! I took him in to the pediatrician today for his well baby check and learned that his weight is in the 90th percentile, but that his length and head circumference are only in the 75th percentile. Who would've thought that Jeremy and I could produce a child with only a moderately large noggin? Wonders never cease.
Cole is truly a delightful baby. He is good-natured and pleasant. He sleeps eight hours in a row at night. He has a sweet little smile. He is soft and warm and snuggly. Sometimes I look at him and think, "Two months ago, he wasn't here, and now he's this whole little life!" Sounds so obvious, I know, but it feels like a little miracle every time I think about it. We surely do love that baby.

3 comments:
The best part of waking up are pictures on your blog. Cole is smiling! I can't wait to see him...to see ALL of you. Good luck with the car today.
Because I'm certain that the old coffee jingle I tried to use and then totally slaughtered the grammar, I feel the need to let you know that I know I did indeed, slaughter the grammar.
The last picture is my favorite - so darling.
Post a Comment