Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Books

Rather than keeping a running list of my recent reads in the sidebar, I've added a link to the right that will connect you to my "shelf" on goodreads. As a disclaimer, sometimes my reviews are not as well written as I'd like... I'm only human! Be ye warned.

4 comments:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

So, as such an avid fan of literature, did you succumb to curiosity and read any of the Twilight series?

Rachel said...

My curiosity burns, but I have not yet succumbed...

MOM/SUSAN said...

Wow, I'm very excited about this and will sign up when I get back from Ephraim. Great idea!

Unknown said...

Great idea!
I read 'the thirteenth tale' and really liked it: the plot, the idea of the book,the dynamics (here dysfunctional) between twins, good read.
I read the first book of the 'twilight' series and was very dissapointed (I am sorry I bought the book - if you want to read it, let me know; I will send it to you) then I figured out is a book for teenagers and it made sense... it made me think though about the fascination people have with vampires and women have with unavailable men; very easy read though.