Love March Madness. I am little concerned with your winners though. North Carolina will probably lose Ty Lawson for at least one game and we all saw what they are like without him when they were destroyed by Florida St. Their backup point guard is pretty bad.
And UConn is riddled with injuries too. One of their main players is out for the tourney. Might want to look over your choices before officially submitting:) I know that you guys actually get a prize from Jeremy's family. If you feel good about your picks though...
I love it! We did it for FHE this year and let the boys do one each. The only schools they recognized were BYU and Syracuse so of course both have them in the finals. Bryan has BYU winning and Tyler Syracuse - there's nothing wrong with a little school pride . . right? Tee hee
Rachel, are you on Facebook? Tried to find you and I didn't? Is that possible you are not on FB? Every body is there; this is like a paralel universe... And you HAVE to sign up, otherwise, your existence in this reality is not known:))
3 comments:
Love March Madness. I am little concerned with your winners though. North Carolina will probably lose Ty Lawson for at least one game and we all saw what they are like without him when they were destroyed by Florida St. Their backup point guard is pretty bad.
And UConn is riddled with injuries too. One of their main players is out for the tourney. Might want to look over your choices before officially submitting:) I know that you guys actually get a prize from Jeremy's family. If you feel good about your picks though...
I like you guys. So cool to post your brackets.
I love it! We did it for FHE this year and let the boys do one each. The only schools they recognized were BYU and Syracuse so of course both have them in the finals. Bryan has BYU winning and Tyler Syracuse - there's nothing wrong with a little school pride . . right? Tee hee
Rachel, are you on Facebook? Tried to find you and I didn't? Is that possible you are not on FB? Every body is there; this is like a paralel universe... And you HAVE to sign up, otherwise, your existence in this reality is not known:))
Post a Comment