A few people have asked me to post the music from our mix tape, so I have. It's good to respond quickly to alert readers in times like these.
Because I am quite often startled and very nearly terrified by the unexpected launch of a playlist when I visit people's blogs, you will have to press "play" yourself if you want to be soothed and buoyed by our music. Also, I had to substitute Elizabeth Mitchell's "Peace like a River" for her "You Are My Sunshine." It fits in well with the general theme, and it will still allow you, in these difficult times, to get a sense of her vocal stylings.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the play list Rachel. Do you feel me smiling? FOR TIMES LIKE THESE, I think any occasion to wear a smile is a cause for celebration and I love celebrating!
That was sooo fun. Troy and I sat here and sang along to Danny's Song. Thanks!!
I just want you to know, in such trying times as these, how much I appreciate having my wisdom appreciated.
Just an experiment.
i love your music playlist. thanks for sharing -- erin
Post a Comment