(I am struggling to figure out this new blogger format! Why is the spacing either immense or nonexistent between lines?)
This is my shameless effort to win a giveaway on another blog. Here's the official pronouncement:
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
That said, I do not like the phrase "Bucket List." I can't explain why. But I do have things I'd like to do, and here are fifteen of them:
1. Win a blog giveaway. (Seriously!)
2. Learn to use a kitchen knife really well.
3. Travel in Europe.
4. Buy a house.
5. Have a basement playroom. (Do these things all count as "buckety"?)
6. Sleep in a treehouse.
7. Have an awesome wall tent in my woodsy backyard.
8. Touch a dolphin.
9. See orcas in the wild.
10. Go on an overnight backpacking trip.
11. Go to Alaska.
12. Hike Half Dome.
13. Learn to take great pictures.
14. Be debt free.
15. Give my kids a happy childhood.
That was harder to come up with than I thought. I've never really thought about bucket lists before. It takes enough energy just to get through my day, let alone think about the future. :)
This has been a pretty lame post. Hope everyone is having a grand day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Especially lame post for a grandfather waiting for Halloween pictures! Not a bad bucket list, though.
I like your list! I feel blessed to be able to check-off 3, 6, and 12. I'm working on 2 and 13 as well, but progress is slow.
Ah, Grandpa--never happy.
I like the list Rachel. It's better than mine, since I have never made one. Maybe I should give it some thought.
I've done 3,4 and 10. That's it. The rest - oh gosh, who knows when/if those will ever happen. It'd be nice though. Nice list!
Post a Comment