But even with a family trip to the lovely arid West, I still might have had a shot of maintaining my blogging if not for how exhausted I was from outrunning a T.Rex with my boys and my nephew:

Don't I look like a dork? Classic.
My sister (annoyingly) managed to look much cuter during her own escape:

You may notice several faces missing from these pictures. Jeremy stayed back to grade projects. My brother and sister went shopping. Clara and my mom escaped early from the chaos after Clara shook the earth with an ill-timed scream in front of the awesome animatronic T.Rex. My dad didn't care to wait in line for the photo, and my brother-in-law was waiting outside the exhibit.
The T.Rex ate my sister's baby. Farewell, sweet Izzy.

1 comment:
Great post Rachel. The photos turned out much better than I thought they would. Almost makes me wish that Clara would have warmed to the big scary loud beasts, but she was blissfully happy watching the video in the gift shop (which was much more quiet and nonthreatening). Good times. Oh, and for any of your readers, Izzy was found and is safe and sound and practicing her free stands at home.
Post a Comment