What's your favorite color? Pink. Why? Because I like it. Because I'm a girl.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A paleontologist. Still? Yeah! I still like dinosaurs! And I want to be a mom. Maybe the boy I get married to will go to work too, so I'll have to pick up a sitter for the kids.
How many kids do you want to have? Ummm... Six. Three boys and three girls.
What will you name them? Jacob. Sarah. Ummm, here comes another one... Samuel. And Alex. That's a girl. And David. And my last girl will have the same name as me. Clara. I love that name.
Where will you live when you grow up? Right here in Maryville!
What do you like to do? I like to swing, build with blocks, read books, play, and also play the piano and organ.
What's your favorite food? Everything! I like all food. Except fresh tomatoes. I like canned tomatoes. And I'm allergic to peanuts.
What's your favorite song? All songs!
What are some of your talents? Dancing and swinging. I'm also really good at snapping. Write that down.
Where would you go if you could go anywhere? The North Pole. I'd really like to see Santa. I'll probably have to take four planes to get there. Maybe five.
Let's choose a picture of you. Which one do you want? That one. Holla! I love that one.

Happy Birthday, Sis.

3 comments:
I love this, Rach. My favorite is snapping, write that down.
How do you say Holla? I think we need to start saying Holla. Could you ask Clara how to say it and when would be an appropriate time? Thanks.
Ah that Clara. Honestly, I never stop being amazed at how her brain works. Secure and unfiltered. You just have to love it.
She is so cute! I love her answers!
Post a Comment