I am, overall, disappointed in my 30 posts in 30 days project. I was on such a roll when I started, then stalled out with only 18 posts done by the last day of the month. I will say that even with only 18 posts I managed to top my annual output for 2010, but still...
Then, this morning, I realized that I could probably pump out 12 posts today. So I did (see below for my "Best of" 2011 series). Now I feel a little bad that I wrote 12 posts in one day instead of spending more quality time with my kids, though I don't really think they missed me.
So there you go. It's November 30th. This is my 30th post this month. Project: done. I may even do it again next year, though perhaps then I'll have better success at posting once a day. How lovely and moderate does that sound? But if that fails, there's always another "best of" series. It's a beautiful thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your 12 posts in one day is the most herculean of efforts I've ever encountered in the blogosphere. And you did it all with a newborn. Let's call that a success, pretty please!
Thanks for joining me in this month's challenge, by the way. It was fun to write and read along with you.
Believe it or not, I just now read your 12 posts! After a day full of unexpected events, reading your blog elevated my drooping spirits by at least 100%. That's saying something. Here's another something to say. You never, ever, cease to amaze and inspire.
Here's to your marvel-ness!
Loved you "Best of" Series! Great idea!
Love this! Whenever I read your blog I can't help but smile.
Post a Comment