Thursday, November 10, 2011

Too big for a bassinet


And now he sleeps in a big crib. Isn't he still too small to be too big for anything?

I love seeing Cole swaddled in a sweet little bundle. He only gets swaddled at night--part of our "night is different from day" sleep philosophy. Pretty soon he'll be too big to be swaddled, too.

This is all happening too fast this go around.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you had a good cry about it because I just did. You know it's bad when you're crying about other people's kids growing too fast.

I like this "writing more often" thing on you, Rach.

Paul said...

...and then they have kids of their own and you'll cry about this stuff all over again.

Cormorant said...

I'm just now catching up on all the blogging you've been doing, and I like it!

Cole is a darling and I'm already feeling like my third will come and grow too soon.

I loved reading and seeing all the other fun things you've been doing. I am ABSOLUTELY trying the rainbow pancake idea. What fun!